- To put in place the Regional Advisory Group (RAG) with a view to the development of effective work in the LAC Region, in accordance with the GNDR 2016-2020 Strategy.
- To design a RAG LAC Advisory Plan including priorities, internal regulations and monitoring and evaluation mechanisms of the group.
- Greater and common understanding of the RAG roles in regional governance of GNDR agreed by the Regional Advisory actors: Advisors, Regional Board Rep and Regional. Development Coordinator.
- Basic Rules and regulation for the operation of the RAG discussed and agreed.
- Action Plan for the first year of the Regional Advisory Group designed.
- Evaluation tool for GAR member’s performance defined.
Downloads & Links
- Outcome Report:[Outcome_Report_LAC_RAG_Workshop_2017-VF_mvb.pdf1.67 MB]
- Agenda: [ANEXO_I._Agenda_Reunión_Gar_en_Ecuador_v2.docx564.98 KB]
- Estatutes/Internal rules of the GAR [ANEXO_II._REGLAMENTO_GAR_LAC.docx148.45 KB]
- Action Plan 2017-18 [ANEXO_III-PLAN_DE_ACCION_GAR_LAC_GNDR_2017_2018.docx535.41 KB]
- Evaluation PLan [ANEXO_IV._PLAN_DE_EVALUACION_DEL_PLAN_Y_ASESORES.docx22.8 KB]
- Coordination and Calendar [ANEXO_V._COORDINACION_CALENDARIO_REUNIONES_Y_ESPACIOS_DE_APOYO.2017_2020.docx501.58 KB]