GNDR has an exciting opportunity for an individual or organisation with a strong background in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning to support us on 3 areas:
- Develop a MEAL Framework for GNDR’s new strategy
- Develop an Accountability Strategy for the GNDR network and secretariat
- Develop a MEAL Plan for GNDR’s new Making Displacement Safer project funded by USAID
We are seeking consultants who have:
- Substantial experience of conducting organisational or project evaluations
- Demonstrable abilities to understand and support a growing organisation
- Demonstrable record of conducting evidence-based analysis
- Experience of organisation governance
The assignment is for 30 days between 2 November 2020 and 10 January 2020. Specific days to be agreed in advance with the Head of Strategy and Development. On selection the consultant will commit to a detailed timeline for the assignment.
Interested individuals and organisations should submit an expression of interest by 9.00 AM (GMT) on 26 October 2020, including:
- Cover letter setting out the consultant’s suitability for the assignment, including detailing previous MEAL work undertaken similar to this assignment and highlighting their breadth of MEAL experience, and stating their consultancy daily rate
- CV clearly demonstrating substantial MEAL experience in the international development and humanitarian sector
Download the detailed Terms of Reference.