INFORMATION FOR DELEGATES
We are delighted that you are able to join us in The Hague for this important conference. Here is some information to help you along your way
Things to do before you arrive:
To help us make the most of our time together, it would be helpful if you could do the following:
- Consider what you feel are the key issues that need to be incorporated into a post-2015 HFA framework. Many of our members have already had this conversation at a national or regional level and your GNDR National Coordinating Organisations and/or Regional Coordinating Organisations may be able to help you with this process.
- If you need to find out more about the HFA – look at the UNISDR website which has plenty of useful information on: http://www.unisdr.org/we/coordinate/hfa
- If you have participated in VFL 2013, please bring your country report with you – even if it’s in draft format. It’s a useful opportunity to share your VFL findings with colleagues – both inside and outside the conference room.
- Many GNDR members have contributed to the post-HFA debate that we've had online. Take a look at what has been said here: http://www.globalnetwork-dr.org/post-hfa-online-debate.html
- More information here about our Views from the Frontline programme
- Please send your flight details to عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته. so that we have an idea as to who is arriving and departing at what time. This will help our transport planning. Thanks.
On arrival at Schipol Airport
Download this guide to help you get from Schipol Airport in Amsterdam to The Hague.
Information pack for your time in The Netherlands
Download this pack for information about The Netherlands, The Hague and some useful tips for your stay
Andrew Bidnell: +44 7584 358032
Jan Hendrikstraat 10
2512GL Den Haag
Tel: +31-70 2039 001
Concordia Theater & Zalen
Hoge Zand 42
2512 EM Den Haag
Tel: 070 3022680